Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I know that it is almost the middle of January, but I had yet to make any real new year's resolutions. you know...other than the never ending WEIGHTLOSS one. ( my friends, that's a given, I'm not in denial) :) Anyways, I wanted to choose something that would be really helpful to me and my family. I had read somewhere that a couple had decided to choose new year's goals for eachother and I was intrigued by this idea.

Ryan and I talked about it last night and decided that it might be kinda interesting and fun. So, we have today to decide on 2 things that we would like for the other one to work on this year...and no one can get offended. (this will be the hard part because, honestly, I don't really have anything to work on) wink, wink. :)

So wish us luck...
we might be divorced by tomorrow! :)
just jokes people, just jokes

6 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

Good thing you know a good divorce attorney. :-) Just kidding! I could never do that though because I know I'd be offended.

Unknown said...

I am brimming with curiosity as to what you guys come up with...and can't wait for the secret "venting" phone call after Ryan tells his suggestions! :)

Lindsay said...

you are pretty brave... I don't know how that would go over at our house.. but I do have a few ideas for Bristol if he wants something to work on..;)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That takes a stronger woman than I. I would be really upset, mostly due to the fact that the wicked take the truth to be hard. Good luck with that.

Kalli Ko said...

interesante... my resolution for my hubs would be to stop farting on me. he's already broken it. jerk.


*oddly enough the word verif. was "cuppin"

Amber Baker said...

That is a great idea. I love it, Jeremy would hate it.