Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the crime...


THE VICTIM



THE SUSPECT



THE CONSEQUENCE

This morning after I turned off my blow dryer, I heard a strange sound coming from the living room. I went to check it out and found Beck with my clippers in his hands and chunks of Quinn's hair on the floor. I asked them what they were doing?... to which Quinn replied happily, "Becketts give me a haircut!" I have worried about this day since my boys see me cut hair all the time. Sawyer never tried it and I thought maybe I would get lucky with the twinners, but no. Not just a haircut with scissors, they had to get into my hair bag, get out my clippers, PLUG THEM IN!, and proceed with the cutting. Quinn had to get a buzz and you can still see the marks. :( Beck got an honorary buzz for doing the work.


Now I would just like a moment of silence in remembrance of Quinn's awesome fauxhawk........until we meet again......





thank you


9 comments:

codik said...

That is SO FUNNY! I wish I was there to see your face at the scene of the crime :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So sorry. They are cute with or without hair, but that was a sweet fauxhawk.

Loftus' said...

oh my heck - that is too funny!! I'm glad to see an update - it was really good to see you guys the other day!

The Andelins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Andelins said...

Awww... SAD!!! That faux hawk was SOOO cute!!! P.S. DYING over Katie's news right now- when are you going on up there?? Want a road buddy?? (c:

Kalli said...

hil.arious.

Unknown said...

hahaha! Q was rockin' a huge fauxhawk, but they sure look cute shaved ;-)

Amber Baker said...

That is just plain awesome. Laughing a bit over here. So darn cute.

BeeP said...

You are so funny- loved your post! You should be an author. :)