Friday, June 5, 2009

it's about...time!

okay...so I know it's been a few weeks, but..... :) It's summer!..maybe not officially, but close enough. I don't know about you, but I would love to find a place that was about 65-70 degrees year round and set up shop! I am a spring and fall kinda girl and this 80+ weather is kickin' my buns. Luckily we now live around a ton of trees, but still...come on. I'll take it over the snow, though. Enough complaining....

We had a fab memorial weekend. While others were flocking to the cemetaries, we chose to remember our loved ones in our hearts and go 4-wheeling! My brother invited us to a place out passed Santaquin and we had tons of fun. Michael was a gem and taught Sawyer how to ride the little one and you could hardly get him off! He loved it and asks me daily if we can buy some 4 wheelers. (the answer is no!) :) a few picks from the weekend...






The last one is Sawyer crying because we had to go home. After 2 days he still wasn't prepared! :)

Well, in a week and a half, I'm off to Oregon...minus little ones...for my first time away since I became the mom of three little crazies (whom I love dearly). I'm just a little bit excited. :) Ryan is staying home with the kids so I can go visit my sister. I'll let ya know how it goes.

until then...

10 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

So glad you updated since you've been screening my calls! I was feeling completely out of touch. We miss you guys a ton! Have a blast in Oregon!!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

#1-I miss you.
#2-That looks like so much fun for the boys.
#3-Have fun in Oregon. That sounds like so much fun. I hope you enjoy your time away.

BeeP said...

You are alive! yeah! What cute pictures. So glad you had a good weekend. Thanks again for keeping Jude! I know he was in good hands. :-)

Jen Morrison said...

Just in case you don't go back to my blog to check for an answer to your question Yes strollers are welcomed. Thank Heaven huh?!

Sarah said...

Have a great time in Oregon...you deserve it!

Kalli said...

I'm saving that picture for Soybean so he can look at how lovey his was at age 5...

The Johnson Family said...

Yeah!! You are back to the blogging world! Have a blast in Oregon...every Mom deserves a break now and then. Cute pics.

Amber Baker said...

Yeah! I miss you! Have fun on your kid free vacay and relax tonz!

Loftus' said...

Holy - are you posting?!?! jk, glad you guys had a fun Memorial weekend! Have a GREAT time in Oregon - you deserve it!

The Andelins said...

YAY!!! Finally a blog post!!! I am so jealous that you get to go see Katie!! P.S. Next baby I am buying a Wii.. I will hula every day if it will encourage my kid to be born NOT 8 days late!!