Thursday, February 12, 2009

fun times in the pool....

I am soooo over the winter! I can't stand the snow any longer. I asked Ryan the other day what he thought about me going out with a blowdryer and melting all the snow...he thought I would look crazy. So, I haven't gone that route yet. Don't want to embarass the hubby! :) Anyways, to get me out of my winter blues I have taken the kiddies swimming 2 times in the last 5 days. They love it and have so much fun. I also LOVE being in a swimsuit in front of complete strangers...one of the many times in my life that I have to swallow my pride (that's a big swallow) and take one for the team. seriously people..this body does not belong in swimsuit material. Luckily, my kids don't judge me and that should be all that matters. Sadly....for me, it's not. enough about that. just a few cute pics of the kidlets...thanks to my cousin Kalli for the pics. :) Don't you just want to squish them?







8 comments:

BeeP said...

So adorable! I want to eat 'em up!

Jen Morrison said...

such cute boys! And so lucky to be going swimming! Fun! And I love swimming so much it's the only thing that can make me not care as much about my weight. This coming from someone who doesn't even wear shorts. Ever.

Kalli Ko said...

seriously you need to go to hawaii, biggest self esteem boost i ever had. someone always looks worse than you do.

so don't feel bad.

Unknown said...

I so agree with you! I am counting down the days that we can have our pool open. Looks like they had fun!'

Tammy

Amber Baker said...

I am SO over winter. Spring should get here already, and yes I could squish them, they are so cute!

Unknown said...

So cute. If my dang kids hadn't been sick and ruined everything. Glad you had fun even without us.

Brenda said...

WOW!!! I almost called you the other day to see if you wanted to take the babies swimming with me while Sawyer is at school. Looks like FUN.

Brianna said...

Hey! Now I can be your blog stalker ;).

Now I totally want to go swimming! We have Jim & Laur's kids this week...maybe that will give me an excuse to go! (cause adults can't just go to play at an indoor pool by themselves..)